Defibrillators in Hungerford
The Council operates a scheme which provides a number of Defibrillators in the town and there are also a couple which are not owned by HTC. We thought it would be helpful to outline what to do in case of an emergency where someone has suffered a suspected heart attack.
1. In the first instance, dial 999.
2. The trained operator on the other end of the phone will assess the situation from the details you give them.
3. If needed, the operator will say where the nearest Defibrillator is to your location.
4. The operator will give you the correct code to gain access to the Defibrillator.
5. Clear and concise instructions are provided in the box and the operator will stay on the phone to talk you through the process.
The Defibrillators are situated at the following locations: